Tuesday 29 March 2016

Weather

Morning and hello! A little late posting today. Splitting headache and really tired. The rest of the family have had colds, maybe mine is coming now? Or it's still the new meds playing games with me. Trying to get the best out of them, and most of all, the best sleep as I am sleeping really bad. Soon I will be a human again and not like a cat sleeping 20 hours per day in very short periods. LoL

My card is for our Passion for Promarker challenge this week and the theme is set to weather. So something weather related would be nice to see. And as usually it is Letraset markers that is going to be used for the colouring.

Then we have my card to look at. I have used an older Tilda from Magnolia. Had a period when I collected stamps with umbrellas and wellies on them. And well this is one of them. Don't think that I have used it before. Better late than never, right? She's coloured with my Triamarkers mostly.


The designer paper is from Authentic, some wedding collection all in black and white. The flowers and leafs on this one did I colour in the same red colours as I coloured Tilda. The foliage above Tilda is made with three different Magnolia dies. The green parts from the die club from last fall and the red flowers are from the new Vintage Circus kit. I love that flower. It looks smashing and matched the dp really well.

Our generous sponsor this week is LC Designs who are offering one lucky winner a prize of 4 digis of their choice.  There are so many gorgeous digis in their store you will be spoilt for choice.
Web
Well, my friends this is all from me for today. I will go and rest my head for a while and then back to the craft room as we have a new challenge coming up tomorrow over at the Paper Shelter as well, and I am running behind there as well.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

This is an adorable card. Lovely colours and flowers. Elaine