Tuesday 12 April 2016

Bingo Board

Morning and hello! Time for a new dt-card from me. This time it's a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers (now going under Winsor and Newton brand). I have been away all weekend for some sports fun. There have been a few tournaments going on around the world for the last national teams to qualify for the Olympic Games of Handball and we made it after biting all our fingernails off. It got a little more exciting that we thought from the beginning as the Slovenians beat one of the best teams in the world, Spain with three goals. For our final game we could lose with two goals and still make it to Rio and we did. The feeling of have being there and cheer them on is fantastic. I just love this game!

Ok, to the reason why I am here today. LoL The new challenge over at PFP this week is set by Lisa and we are playing BINGO. Nice, easy and fun. The board look like this


For my card have I used the diagonal row; gems or pearls, image, flowers. I also fullfill the bottom row: flowers, sentiment and die cuts. The image is from Sugar Nellie and I coloured it ages ago. As I am really tired after the trip the shakes came back. Sometimes it good to have a little stash to use but now I am running low. Time to get some time to colour again.


I am not sure from where the dp's are. I found them laying around without any front to the pad. Flowers are a mix from I am Roses and WOC. The leaf punch is from Martha Stewart. Pearls from Bunny Zoes. The sentiment die is from Moa Pyssel. Lace from WOC. The round dies are from Spellbinders and Marianne Design.


Sponsoring this challenge is Digi stamp Boutique, offering a gift voucher worth £10. How great isn't that?

Well time to relax a bit and then at it again. A new creation needs to get done and then enjoy the sunshine as soon will the rain come back again.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
The Sugar Bowl - Anything goes
Creative Card Crew - Die cuts
Tuesday Throwdown - Die cuts
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything goes

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is adorable, what agreat card, Hazelx

Elaine Stark said...

A very pretty card, so angel like. Elaine

Peanut said...

What a pretty card, Marie. Thanks for joining our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.
xxx Asha

Heather said...

Hi Marie, sorry I've been missing - my computer has cradhed - got a new one but not able to use it - hopefully I should be back!!
A beautiful card with a super image with gorgeously coloured and great fabulous detail for the fantastic details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks yourself very much from Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Mummylade said...

This is adorable! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl and good luck in the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Stunning card ,Thanks for Joining TTCRD Challenge. Lisa DT

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a cutie image! Very nice card. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown challenge!

hugs,
Pam
TT DT