Tuesday 14 June 2016

Food and drink over at Passion for Promarkers

Good evening and hello! A long hard day has soon come to an end. It's a really busy time at the moment. Schools end on Friday and the kids are tired, and there is class parties and other stuff to deal with. Really tired and in pain. Weather change is on the way as well so double up at the moment.

Well after having some problems with the colouring when making this card, I got there in the end. I used an image from the Paper Shelter filled with cake that belongs to the Swedish summer, strawberry cake. Yum!

As always when it comes to PFP have we the obligation to coulour with Letraset products. For this have I used tria and promarkers. I found an old pad of paper that had no front page. It's a dark dark red on the paper in the back and then some fun with pastel colours going with my red kitchen mashine. However it looks a lot more bright red than it is IRL. Flowers from my stash and some other decorations as well.


A silver glitter pen and a white one is also used to add some detail and sparkle. A doily too. The sentiment says congratulations in swedish.

Our generous sponsor this week is DigiStamp Boutique who are offering one lucky winner a prize of a £10.00 voucher to spend in their online store.  There are so many gorgeous digis in their store you will be spoilt for choice.
DigiStamp Boutique logo
Well, now it's time for me to lay back in my bed and try to sleep. I have to get around this pain trouble some how. It could be worse however! It always can!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes


1 comment:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is wonderful Marie, loving your layout and great coloring on the image. Hugs:) Audrey DT