Wednesday 8 June 2016

Sentimental

Morning and hello! I am back again, tired and dizzy as always. I am having a really slow day today. Mats took the boys to school and will pick them up today. I can take care of my head and hopefully be able to be up a few hours when they come home.

Today is it time for a new challenge over at the Paper Shelter. Once again I had to go with the pre coloured image and this time did I use "You're my cup cake". A really cute image that I hope I will be able to colour on my own very soon.


I had to keep the card really simple this time as well and I hate not being able to put more energy into my creations at the moment. At least I managed to get a ribbon down and use some more of my never ending pile of letter stickers. A few flowers to give a little more detail as well. I have once again used some of the left overs from LOTV and NitWit collections. Have quite a pile laying around that is from cards made earlier. Very proud to lower my stash.

Some of my stash have also been cut down to pieces fitting my SNAP! albums. That is kind of my passion at the moment. However they are more like journals that photo albums. It's more fun to write in them than in my diary. Doesn't have to be a lot. And it's colourful and makes me happy. :) You should try it.


As always we have our gift voucher up for grabs if you play with a TPS image, three digis of your choice can be yours if you play with another brand. This week we gave away a gift voucher to Danny who was playing with a TPS image. Pop on over to the Paper Shelter and have a look at the fabby looking card.

Enjoy life and some relaxing crafting time!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

3 comments:

MAKKE FOAR DY said...

What a sweetie!!!
I love the card and the colors!
Thank you for joining our ATG challenge at TTCRD!
Hope to see you back next challenge!

Aly DT member TTCRD
www.stempelhus.nl

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

So pretty Marie, I love this image and your layout is just perfect! Hugs:) Audrey

Unknown said...

Super cute card, Marie! Love your addition of the alpha stickers.
Hugs, Bonnie