Friday 26 August 2016

A little birdie told me or white + one other colour

Morning and hello, or rather good after noon. Have been a bit lazy today and taking things very slow. The infection I have gotten is totally draining me at the moment, so I just hope that it will be over soon.

Today do we have a new challenge for you over at Winter Wonderland. The double theme this week is set to "A little birdie told me" and "White + one other colour". Shouldn't be any trouble creating something with these themes should it?

I have used one of my LOTV toppers with a bunch of birdies on them. Before I never used them but have now realized how much they can help me when I feel really bad in my joints. Still get to be creative without letting the colouring irritate the joints more than I have too.


I have paired the topper up with some Maja design papers once agan. I don't remember as always what pad I have been using this time. They are all together in one big messy pile on my desk. Some lace and a ribbon together with die cutted snowflake in two layers and a pearl brad is my decorations for this card togehter with some glitter glue in silver. Sentiment stamp from stash.



Sponsoring this challenge is Crafty Sentiments, who are offering the winner their choice of 3 digis. Such great prize don't you think?

Well, back to bed to rest up or I am going back to the doctor on Monday. I want my normal life back really soon. And with this stops my complaining. It should be have of the trouble, I stop thinking about my problems, they go away...?

Love n hugs

Marie
Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

LOU said...

Beautiful card Marie.
I need to start using all the toppers I receive from all the magazines I buy. It is a great time saver.
Lou xo