Monday 26 September 2016

Another teachers greeting

Morning and hello! I have yet another thank you card / happy summer card to show you from when the school ended in June. Yes I know but it was many teachers. Some that we don't have around our kids anymore and some that is still around.

As I was in pretty bad shape when I made them I have done none colouring and used toppers from Maja design instead. I love the looks of these toppers and I love the lovely colour tones to their dp's. Nice and rich at the same time as they are soft. Just lovely!


As I was really short on time when taking photos of the cards, the glitter glue hadn't dried so it looks a lot more yellow that it really was. Lots of flowers and some lace is also used to decorate the card. Inside did we write a personal greeting to each and everyone of the teachers. 

Well thanks for looking!

I see you around soon again.

Take care and enjoy some crafting time!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: