Friday 23 September 2016

Sketch or tic-tac-toe

Morning and hello! Welcome back to my little corner of the blogging world. Today is the new challenge over at Winter Wonderland and this time we have two fun themes that you can follow; either one or both like I have.

Here comes the tic tac toe and the sketch



Sponsoring our challenge this week is



Crafty Ribbons - £10 Voucher

Beccy's Place


Beccy's Place -  3 Digi's for the winner


My card then. I bought a set with cute little lawn fawn penguins and matching dies to that. Such smashing fun to use all together. I am not used to create scenery but I am hoping to learn making more of them. And they are perfect for me when my hands gives me trouble. Large enough to give me a chance to colour them in. 


I took some old dp's with lots of glitter and sparkle on them and used as both back ground and as dp's in my design. I don't know who have made them, they are really old and no fun to take pictures of. It's supposed to be snowflakes on the dark blue one...

I have used the fabby tic-tac-toe grind follow the diagonal from upper left: snowflakes, sparkle/shine and die cuts /punches. And I followed the sketch as well, just tilted it a bit. The die cuts are from Spellbinders (squares), Gummiapan (stitched circles and stiched wavy borders) and lawn fawn the rest of them. The lace is from Prima I think, and the gem stones are from my stash. 

I hope you take some time to take part in our challenge and you actually have two weeks to make your creation as we are changing to two weeks challenges. All to make it easier to get a card done in time and may be even special for this challenge. Really good when you have a lovely sketch like this to follow and on top of that a great grind that matches christmas perfectly! I hope to see you around the winter Wonderland this period.

Take care and enjoy some crafting time!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Marie. Love your little scene with penguins.
Lou xo