Tuesday 20 December 2016

Dies and/or punches

Morning and hello! Today am I show you the last cards for Passion for Promarkers for this year. It's time to show team 1's inspiration cards for our yearly Mega challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Team 2 showed their cards in the beginning of the challenge. and the rest of us take you over to next year and our new challenge.



I have a bunch of wonderful friends all over the world and if I can and have the chance I make a little smaller cards for them that I can send with my letters. I needed a few more and kind of do two things at the same time I made these for our mega challenge. The images and all of the die cuts are from Lawn Fawn. This time it was so much easier to make the shaker cards. Learning by doing I guess. I was so into it that I even dreamt about making shaker cards. I think I have to make a few more of them. LoL


The designer papers are from Lili Of The Valley / Nit Wit collections. I have a whole bunch of papers left so I better start using them up to make room for new stash. It takes up a lot of space to hoard all the supplies and never use them.

Here is the sponsors once again for this challenge. Remember to have a chance of winning any of the prizes you have to colour your image with Letraset markers.

Winsor & Newton are offering one lucky winner a Student Designer pack of 24 promarkers
884955042915 W&N Promarker lifestyle_0255RWinsor & Newton Promarker Student set

DigiStamp Boutique are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of a £10.00 voucher.

DigiStamp Boutique logo

Bugaboo stamps are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of a $30.00 voucher.

bugaboo badge
Dies to Die For are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of a £25.00 voucher.

Dies to Die For logo

Di’s Digi Stamps are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of a $12.00 voucher.

Di's Digital Stamps

A Day for Daisies is generously offering one lucky winner a prize of a $12.00 voucher.

logo.com


2 Cute Ink are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of 3 digi images.


2 cute ink logo


Clearly Besotted Stamps are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of 1 (in stock) stamp set.

clearly besotted stamps
Well then my friends. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New year! In between the celerations will I and the family spend most of the time in the sports halls around Kalmar playing indoor soccer. Well, I won't be playing but my kids will. I have the food service for them and my Partner will be coaching the younger boy's team. I hope it will be a lot of fun, it normaly is and maybe we get a day or two when we can take it a little more easy and do nothing at all.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for these cards
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: