Wednesday 3 May 2017

Flowers

Morning and hello! I am having a blooming week this week. Two challenges in a row with flowers as their main theme, and both of them are set by me. Wonder what I was thinking doing that? Oh well it is spring and the flowers are really blooming at this very moment so I am not that off, am I?

Todays card is for the Paper Shelter and as mentioned the theme is Flowers. That means that we want to see some flowers on your creation. Either on the image, on the dp's or even some lovely paper flowers or what ever they might be made from...

I have used the very adorable garden gnom with the name of "Having a good time!". Isn't he adorable? I think he looks very relaxed and happy with his day. He has probably worked hard for his rest, don't you think? I have coloured him with a mix of Letraset markers and copics. I have a few of the last ones as well and I thought I give them another try. I needed some new colours to jazz things up a bit. Really pleased with his flower shorts.


The designer papers are from Echo park once again. Filled with happy colours and a pleasure to use. Once again they are digital and I think they are from Celebrate spring. I print a few at the same time and never write down what they are. Maybe I should? :)


As always playing with us over at the Paper Shelter you are free to use any brand of image or none if that's how you like it. Then you have a chance of winning three digis of your choice. Playing with a TPS image gives you a chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30. How nice isn't that and you get quite a few images from that price. That means tons of fun!

Ok then, time for me to sign off for today. I wish you a lovely week and hope to see you soon again.

Take care and do something that makes YOU happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, this is such a cheeky image from Veronica and I love what youve done with him, your colouring is fabulous and the layout is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx