Wednesday 8 November 2017

Anything goes - Christmas

Morning and hello to you all again! It's really early Wednesday morning here in Sweden. And today is it time for a new challenge over at the Merry Christmas Challenge. As you probably know by now we are a Christmas challenge and our theme is always Anything goes - Christmas.

We do have a top three each week and it's alway fun to be on a top list isn't it? The only thing you have to think about is that you creation is for Christmas. Other than that you can do what you want. You can cross stitch, make a scrapbook page, crochet something, a classic card etc. 


Today have I used once again one of the fabby images from Sassy Cheryl's fantastic snow men. The image is coloured with my mix of promarkers / triamarkers. When the image was ready I fussy cut it a bit of randomness. I really needed the red border around the image to make it pop a bit. And the rest of the card is mostly done with left over pieces of designer papers and card stock. There is some red, silver, and white cardstock. I think that the dp's are from Dove Craft I think. 

The snowflakes are made with a snowflake die from Lawn Fawn I think. I always cut extra when I am at it and then just put it all in a bin and get everything messed up. So some guessing here about the brand. LoL I have used some letter sticker for the sentiment that is saying Merry Christmas in Swedish. Some pearl stars are also used to decorate the card for this challenge. 

Don't forget to add your card to our challenge over at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Dotstolines said...

Such a great Christmas card! Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD ATG Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge and good luck!
Sunila & Aditi
DT