Tuesday 16 January 2018

Something new over at PFP

Morning and hello! Time for challenges here again. I know that my blog is a bit quiet every second week but bare with me for a while and I get back on track again. Tons to do at work at the moment and since I spend most of my days writing I get really tired and isn't in the most stunning mood for writing again when I get back home. LoL It will soon settle.

Denise Morgans foto.

We have a new challenge up over at Passion For Promarkers this morning. That means we want you to colour your image or what ever that is coloured on your creation with promarkers from Letraset / Winsor and Newton. Then you have the chance of winning this weeks prize which is from the lovely people over at Little Miss Muffet stamps. The prize is worth $6.

For my card where you have to use something new have I used an image from 2013, not that new but it's a lovely image from the Paper Shelter. However the paper pad I have used is new to me and it from Simply Creative and the pad is called Folk Song. The papers are a bit thin but the prints are lovely. I have also used a new die from Joy craft I think but I have managed to cover the flowers up totally. But they are there, promise.


I have also added a musical note charm and some music note dies from my stash. Old fashion flowers which I never have used the grey ones before. The white ones are go to flowers. Some lace and some small, really small letter stickers which took me forever to get on to the card. 

Ok then, tired as I am I finish this post here and hope to see you come and play with us over at PFP this week.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

what a lovely card and great papers too and perfect for this image. Have a great week

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what agreat card for a music lover, Love the papers too, they are ace, Love Hazelx

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a wonderful elegant card Marie! Such a gorgeous image

Ella's Design said...

Love your choice of colours and papers for this pretty card, Marie! Fab colouring and the black accents really give added dimension. Hugs, Lisa x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Marie - such a fab image and beautifully embellished!! Hugs,Juliexx