Wednesday 25 April 2018

Banners or anything goes X-mas over at TMCC

Morning and hello! How are you doing? I hope everything is OK and that you have gotten some sunshine in your life. The spring is here. How I know? Soccer season is in full bloom. 

Still even if spring is here I keep going with my Christmas projects. This time it's a bit simple but from time to time you have to do those projects as well. Our new weekly challenge is up over at The Merry Christmas Challenges. The theme this week is Banners or Anything goes Christmas. 

These are a few cards/tags for gifts. I normally make a bunch of small cards for my pen friends. Yes, I still have this old fashioned hobby. I totally adore getting real letters in my little cabin shaped mailbox. It's the best thing. As good as getting a home made card in my letterbox. LoL These ones are made so I can use them as either cards or tags. I have left some plain inside and some has some sentiments. But as I prefere to keep them personal I will not show that. 

But now I hope that you feel a bit inspired to make a project for our new challenge over at The Merry Christmas challenges this week. Anything Christmas or banners also Christmas themed. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this project
TTCRD -Anything goes

No comments: